- The Telephony Department provides training for people with Visual Impairment who wish to be employed as telephonists.
- Students have the opportunity to take several courses of study as well as practise skills needed to become a telephonist.
- The theoretical module includes subjects directly related to telephony but also general subjects that provide the students with an all-round education.
- The practical module involves practice on the switchboards in operation at our school. During the last year of their studies, students are given the opportunity to gain practical experience at designated places of work.
- According to legislation, [Law, 17/88] graduates of the Telephony Department have priority in appointments to the Public Service.